If you feel your sexual life has reached a plateau and there is a lack of excitement in the bedroom, it's time to give Tantric sex a go! Some people can be sceptical about Tantric sex because they don't know enough about it or they don't want to know about it at all. Here is a mini guide on how to introduce tantra into your relationship.
1. You need to explain to your partner that you would like to take your intimate life to another level, explore something new and have fun in the same time. If your partner is not so keen on giving it a try, talk to her about the goals of Tantric sex (not the methods). Tell her it's not about the orgasm, it's about experiencing a deeper mind-body connection that would allow you two to be closer emotionally as well. Who can say "no" to this??
2. You could tell her you have come across an article in a magazine or a website on Tantra and it's something you'd like to give it a try. It's nothing "kinky" about it and it has lots to do with scented candles and oils , soft music in the background, massage, relaxation, emotional and physical indulgence and developing a body-mind awareness together using easy breathing techniques.
3. Prepare a nice quiet spot in your place for this Tantric experience. Dim the lights, use candles, choose some nice music, spread rose petals on the bed.
4. Sit down facing each other, gaze into each other's eyes and start syncing your breathing. Take deep breaths from your stomach, inhale when she is exhaling and vice versa. Soon you'll feel part of the same breath.
5. Give your partner a sensual massage. You don't have to be a certified masseur to do this. Stroke and gently rub her legs, back, neck and sensitive parts. pay attention to what she responds. It's all about meeting each other's needs, after all. A sensual relaxing touch will emerge your partner into a blissful state of relaxation.